The Entrepreneurs in Flow podcast is your regular dose of interviews, knowledge, and discussion across the business spectrum. Whether you are at concept, initial start-up or just need something to help break the brick wall down and move you towards your next goal and solve those challenges, this is the valuable podcast for you. Ana Ambika, 25 years expertise as an Educator, Business Mentor and Life Success Coach, I host and spotlight relevant stories to question your thinking and spark powerful debate and discussion on the key issues affecting entrepreneurs today.
Why should you listen to this episode and who is it for?
* Are you a start-up, do you have a start-up idea?
* established entrepreneur but lost clarity and focus?
* serial entrepreneur and feel as if you have your head is in the clouds….or sand?
* Are you a business owner who wishes to connect with positively motivated and heart-centred leaders?
Owning and running your own business can be uncertain, frightening, and hectic as well as vibrant, exciting and fulfilling all at the same time. Whatever you experience becoming an entrepreneur is most definitely a journey worth taking. As a serial entrepreneur, mother and wife, I have experienced over 25 years of those daily struggles and the turns you have to take on the entrepreneur's journey to keep in flow. I want to bring you to a place where you hear from myself and other inspirational entrepreneurs about their journey to the success they have created. This channel is a place for you to feel energized, empowered and encouraged and also learn about real entrepreneur business challenges, strategies and lessons that helped to positively grow the entrepreneurial mindset.
Hey its Ana here and I'm excited to share the next episode of the Entrepreneur in Flow Podcast where I interview accomplished entrepreneur, Jack Persey, founder of Autoaccessory Uk and Law undergraduate at the University of Portsmouth
Jack Started a business in steering wheel wraps during his law degree with £300.00 in year 2 of his studies at the University of Portsmouth. During his industry sandwich year, he managed to establish and develop his business.
Autoaccessorise UK produces made-to-measure steering wheel wraps for the hot hatch market and fits them directly to the client's vehicle at their own premises.
Jack Persey identified a gap in the market for vehicles in the medium price market which could not purchase the steering wheel wraps at a lower cost point than that offered for more luxury cars.
In his first year of Autoassesssory Uk he achieved £70k in sales and began turning a profit in his first year.
Jack is an outstanding young entrepreneur, he Jack believes in the power of exceptional client servicing and ensuring his customers have an all-round superb experience.
During this episode, Ana talks with Jack about:
· Market research
· Product development
· Driving efficiency within the business product range
· Point of messaging/ social virility
· Importance of emotional wellbeing
Having supportive family, partner/ best friends,
· Starting a business means you have to accept a very steep learning curve
· Be ready for a roller-coaster of emotions.
· Growth Mindset, author Carol Dweck
· Building Grit, Angela Duckworth
· Time Management, Focus and Clarity are paramount to getting forward with larger strides
· The power of maintaining good relationships
· Learning hard lessons from challenges that mould you into a better gritty business person
Key entrepreneur tips from this episode:-
1. Just Do it!
2. Don’t be afraid to mess up, it happens.
3. Examine the people around you, they are your influencers
4. Work harder than those surrounding you. Maintain an Edge…
5. Show Fortitude, and courage and let go of negativity go. Get On and Move on.
If you are interested in finding out more Jacks's website is www.autoaccesoryuk.com
I hope you take away golden nuggets of information and helpful tips from this podcast episode.
Here are the links to the full podcast
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3ThURlx
Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3Efvtso
WEB: https://bit.ly/3UFEzE2 www.ana-ambika.com/podcast
Enjoy this great interview :))
You contact me, Ana Ambika Business Mentoring at www.ana-ambika.com/contact